RV7Guy

Well Known Member
Hi Everyone,

The other day I posted that I was selling my RV 7 (N717EE). Fortunately, it appears that I may have a reprieve from the need to sell it. Still may be a reality but at least not at this moment.

The reason for the post is the response I got from this unbelievable group of family we call RVer's. I got so many that I will have a hard time responding to everyone, but I will. Many of these people are people I have never met face to face. They are people that have helped me in the building process, and some I have been fortunate to help. I received monetary offers, prayer help and just words of encouragement.

I wanted everyone to know that the issue is not my health. After re-reading my post I can see where this may have been a thought. I am blessed with good health.

Thanks again to my (and all of our) extended RV family.

Sincerely,

Darwin, I'll promise to use an air cooled aircraft engine if you keep 7EE!! :D How's that for motivation! HA! Glad to hear you may be able to keep her!! We'll be prayin' for ya!

Last edited:
D,

I called Chad immediately upon reading your posts. I couldn't believe it! I knew that he and you chat regularly.

Here's wishing you my level best.

:rolleyes: CJ

I know for a fact that there have been a lot of people thinking of you Darwin. I am VERY happy to hear you are in good health. We will keep thinking happy thoughts for you.

Good to hear

Darwin,

It is great to hear that you are not having a health issue. I hope that you will be able to keep the RV...keeping my fingers crossed for you.

group

Darwin,

Guess you gotta keep it if Chad is willing to use a "real" engine :eek:

Seriously, hope everything works out.

Best of luck.

Jim