Malcolm

I'm New Here
This may have been discussed before but I can’t find exactly what I want. I’m looking for big mushy leather (maybe) seats. I live in the OR/WA area. Most people have recommended Oregon Aero, does anyone else have ideas?
1994 RV-6 (I just bought the plane)

Just a thought. For the -10 (don’t know about the -6), Vans specifies their foam stiffness to give crush space in case of a vertical impact. (You sit above the spar).

You might want to look at Flightline Interiors. I just got an interior from them, it looks great. I haven't flown it yet so I can't give a review on the comfort.

Earlier this year I replaced the original seats in my purchased RV-8 with Oregon Aero seats. I purchased the cores and they sent those for fitting. I had them add just a bit to the underside of both front seat cushions, then picked a nice gray leather for the cover. I could not be happier. I’ve had a couple of three hour flights and the seats felt just as good on the last landing as on the first takeoff.

This may have been discussed before but I can’t find exactly what I want. I’m looking for big mushy leather (maybe) seats. I live in the OR/WA area. Most people have recommended Oregon Aero, does anyone else have ideas?

I also purchased my seats from Abby at Flightline and she did a fantastic job. You can specify the feel you are looking for and she can alter the foam density layers. I went with the leather and the seats are top notch.

Flightline Interiors
7919 S Loomis Rd, Wind Lake, WI 53185
Phone: (262) 364-6166

Abby at Flightline made mine. they are as thick as possible and comfortable. I hit a bump yesterday and felt the cushion in the seat and smiled.

Classic Aero with leather (synthetic leather was too thin). BTW, firm seat cushions are better for long range comfort than "mushy".