BGordon

Well Known Member
Good afternoon everybody,
I just wanted to introduce myself and say that it's official, I ordered the empennage for an RV7 last Thursday. It will eventually be a taildraggin' slider.
Also if there are any builders/owners in the Fort Worth Spinks (FWS) area who wouldn't mind me comming out and taking a look at your projects I would love to hear from you. I can be reached at:
[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Thanks and have a great week
Brandon Gordon

Welcome to VAF!!!!

I just wanted to introduce myself and say that it's official, I ordered the empennage for an RV7 last Thursday.

Brandon Gordon

Brandon, welcome aboard the good ship VAF.

Gonna be fun ride:D

welcome

It will eventually be a taildraggin' slider.

Welcome, and

If everybody introduced themselves this way, at least we would know which "team" they are joining when they get here :)
Enjoy the journey.

I'm building an RV7A, wiring now (it's a nose draggin slider, primed inside and out, EFIS with steam backup, auto-pilot (standalone 2-axis) full upholstery and sound proofing, traditional clone engine but at least one EI, CS prop, standard fuel system but with return lines for possible future use, no long range tanks, but ATO fuses and traditional breakers, two cup holders, and keeping my options open for amphibius floats.) Phew! Nice to meet you!

Bevan

I just wanted to introduce myself and say that it's official, I ordered the empennage for an RV7 last Thursday. It will eventually be a taildraggin' slider.
Also if there are any builders/owners in the Fort Worth Spinks (FWS) area who wouldn't mind me comming out and taking a look at your projects I would love to hear from you. I can be reached at:
[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Brandon Gordon

Welcome to your newest addiction! If you are ever in the North Houston area you are welcome to come check out my build. -7 Slider.