RickWoodall

Well Known Member
2lnu001.jpg

35akrid.jpg

6h23ad.jpg

2q32bsn.jpg

I had a big weekend. Its been a long time coming, but finally hit another big milestone. The plane lost its wings and prop and moved down the road to CYQG. The move was pretty uneventful but stressful. At this point everything is pretty much done, wings and prop back on, panel all fired up and tested, pants all done and fitted. I have the fuel flow test, the weight and balances, first engine start and the final inspection left. Hope to fly within a month. Heading south for a week and then its sprint to the finish line. Sure feels good to have this plane at the airport.

:D Nothing left to spend money on but avgas and paint :D

At osh 2011 no matter what! Good weather coming and oooooh so close.

Last edited:
Congratulations Rick! Nothing left to spend money on but avgas and paint I like that.

Looks fantastic Rick! :D Can't wait to read about your first flight, and maybe running into you at Osh!

Congratulations! Looks good. Feels like it'll be forever before I get to that point.

:) Cheers,

The one downside to these planes is that there seems to always be something else to spend money on!!! Good luck and see you at Oshkosh!!!!!!!!!:D

Thanks

Sorry I was out of the country on holidays with the family and didnt respond.

Thanks for all the messages. Its fun to be close to the end. Several have asked about the panel. I bought a basic molded blank that a guy on vaf listed in the classified. It took a ton of work but I am really happy with the finished product as I always liked the auto style panel look. If you want more info please pm and I will give some additional info and pics of the blank and the process I used.

Rick