claycookiemonster

Well Known Member
On the first day of Christmas, my true love (future co-pilot, rivet buddy, long enduring partner, and someday travel companion) gave to me: a HVLP gun to paint the RV!

All together now!

Clay "Cookiemonster" Cook
N838CM reserved

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Two warm gloves (light weight mechanic's gloves so you can still turn knobs & punch buttons why flying an RV ;))
And a HVLP gun to paint the RV!

Last edited:
On the third day ...

...of Christmas, my true love gave to me, three thousand rivets, two warm gloves, and an HVLP gun to paint the RV. :D

On the fourth day...

...of Christmas, my true love gave to me, four hundred clecos, three thousand rivets, two warm gloves, and an HVLP gun to paint the RV.

...of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a (G)500 Garmin, four hundred clecos, three thousand rivets, two warm gloves, and an HVLP gun to paint the RV.

On the 6th day

...of Christmas, my true love gave to me: (RV-)6 planes a looping, a (G)500 Garmin, four hundred clecos, three thousand rivets, two warm gloves, and an HVLP gun to paint the RV.

On the sixth day...

...of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a six cylinder Lycoming, (G)500 Garmin, four hundred clecos, three thousand rivets, two warm gloves, and an HVLP gun to paint the RV.

Bob Kelly

On the fifth day of Christmas.....

....Five Golden gallons of acrylic enamel paint....four hundred clecos....three thousand rivets...two warm gloves... and an HVLP gun to paint the RV....

A seven plane formation, six cylinder Lycoming, (G)500 Garmin, four hundred clecos, three thousand rivets, two warm gloves, and an HVLP gun to paint the RV.

Okay, we have established we cannot sing, count, or rhyme lyrics, but we are darn good at making aluminum chips! Can we at least have a band leader type (ATTEN: Mods with powers of editing) to finish up this disaster of a song? :rolleyes:

All I want for Christmas is to finish this song....... ;)

On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me

(an RV)8 kit for building, A seven plane formation, six cylinder Lycoming, (G)500 Garmin, four hundred clecos, three thousand rivets, two warm gloves, and an HVLP gun to paint the RV.

(obviously!):D

On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

Nine tool boxes, (an RV)8 kit for building, A seven plane formation, six cylinder Lycoming, (G)500 Garmin, four hundred clecos, three thousand rivets, two warm gloves, and an HVLP gun to paint the RV.