Vern

Well Known Member
Thanks giving: an action of the heart

Today I am giving thanks for each of you, the collective RV and aviation knowledge, and this wonderful hobby of ours.

Our home is full of family and food. My son is home from Brussels and we've been burning our cheap American avgas.

2.5 grandchildren here along with 2 sets of great-grandparents.

We are blessed and giving thanks!

What are you thankful for?

Too much to list

Always has been my favorite holiday. I am well aware of all I have to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Damon

Amen Vern.

As always, immensely thankful for my late Father's decision to immigrate to this wonderful, God-blessed land, back in '62 right after my high school graduation.

Thankful indeed,

Thankful-

for me comes in several ways. To God for keeping me healthy; to our armed forces for keeping us safe; for family and friends helping through an impending divorce, and the RV/VAF family. When I started my business a couple of years ago, it was a way to help a few builders, and allow me to interact with some friends with planes. Since then, TS Flightlines has grown much more than I could have hoped for. The VAF community has been a gift that I never could have counted on. Its because of you, that one day I can see my dream of building, owning, and flying my own RV.
Give thanks---and Happy Thanksgiving
Tom

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

May your turkey be moist and your taters not lumpy.
If you do any flying today may it not be bumpy. ;)

Î just mde that up. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The Reeves family would like to wish you and yours a happy and safe Thanksgiving. We have been blessed in so many ways, and have so many friends that we are thankful for.

Doug, Susie, Audrey and Tate
(and Moondog, and Bubbles (fish), and Speedy (hermit crab) and Shorty (hermit crab)
(and 'Flash')

I have been in the process of cleaning out the small hangar so we can save the rent while Judith does a fellowship next year; I'll be using a shade tie-down instead. I just got the tie-down and so decided today would be the day to move the plane. Well, heck, as long as I'm taxiing, how about a flight? I took Judith over Flagstaff to our house on the North side, then along the ridge across the volcano field on our way to circle the Meteor Crater and then back across the East side of Flagstaff to set up for landing. It was a beautiful, if somewhat gusty and bumpy in spots, day for flying and we had a great time before heading off to dinner buffet at a local luxury hotel. I'm thankful that the opportunity worked out just right and that I got to share my passion with Judith - she rarely gets to go flying with me. Continued good health, no financial problems, and a loving family complete the set. I can only wish the same for all of you on this Thanksgiving and every day.

In addition to the standard stuff-a good, stable job that pays for my flying addiction, friends and family, etc., I'm thankful for an extremely special lady I met very recently. This Thanksgiving I feel kind of like a kid again.

As always, immensely thankful for my late Father's decision to immigrate to this wonderful, God-blessed land, back in '62 right after my high school graduation.

Thankful indeed,

And we're thankful that he immigrated too. You have contributed much to this forum. Always good advice from you.