Space Cadet

Well Known Member
I know they get lots of good press here, but I'll add to it. Don at Airflow Performance turned around a seeping fuel pump issue for me in a day, despite needing to bench test it for some hours to confirm the problem. And he gave me a great deal on the replacement unit when mine turned out to be non-repairable.

Thanks Don!
Dwight

Kudos from me too ....

He helped me with replacement restrictors for my FI nozzles. My IO-320 runs better in every way with the new, smaller restrictors. Thank goodness we have knowledgable and helpful folks like Don to help us amateurs with vexing aircraft problems!

My IO-320 runs better in every way with the new, smaller restrictors.

Terry, can you share details on what your engine was doing before/after the change? I'm also curious to know what size restrictors you had, and where you ended up.
The engine (ECI IO-320 with AFP injection) is one thing on my plane I'm still not 100% satisfied with, and testing seems to point to a fuel issue, but I haven't been able to gather enough data for the Airflow boys to see a smoking gun.

Thanks,

He's the best!

Don and his guys are the best. I was lucky enough to have him visit me to troubleshoot what turned out to be a non problem early in my RV flying days.