fstringham7a

Well Known Member
I am in one of those slow periods of building where I am more a net junkie than an addicted builder. Waiting on $$$$$$$$ to get panel/engine stuff, fiberglassing in a cold garage, and wiring miania has really slowed me down!!

With that said, after reading many posts here and else where, I really realize how lucky I am to be building now. Great Van's products, fantastic web sites filled with great info, and all you good folks passing along your problems/solutions/ideas that have really added to my build experience.

Really, there are way to many to give proper thanks to, but I must acknowlege Van's help line (especially Ken...my favorite), Sharpie (always willing to straighten out some of my interesting build processes), Vansairforce ( info supreme).....have I paid my dues yet if not they will be on their way shortly, Aeroelectric (Bob K. has made my wiring process EASYier), and last but not least all you great folks that have been patient with, willing to answer, and tolerate this old used up chemistry teachers many ??????????

So as I go back to the garage to check my wheel pants fiberglass cure I want to say THANKS to all, have a great holiday, fly safe, and look forward in the near future to meet and greet you at a fly in, airport stop, or here on the net!

Frank @ SGU and SLC RV 7A