Robert Anglin

Well Known Member
I would like to thank all of tem "X" for their help this year up at Oshkosh.
We have been looking at this A-DSB need in 2020, and after talking to you all, I think we have come to a good compromise. That being put the radio stack on the left side and a "G-3x tough" in the middle. The thought being if we put the 305 at the top of the stack, a 340 audio, just below then a 255 nav-com just below that. We can come back with a 650 or what ever comes along in the next five years, just in the same stack-up.
I do have a question after getting on the road to come home. If all we need is a "WAAS" "GPS" for this new "A-DSB" and knowing that there are now more remote boxes coming into the picture. Will there be any small "WAAS-GPS" box as a remote being worked on in the next few years?
I know we can always fall back on a "W-4XX" or spend the money for a 650 when the time comes if we need class A,B, or so on space. Thanks yours as always R.E.A. III #80888

Last edited:
I
I do have a question after getting on the road to come home. If all we need is a "WAAS" "GPS" for this new "A-DSB" and knowing that there are now more remote boxes coming into the picture. Will there be any small "WAAS-GPS" box as a remote being worked on in the next few years?

If I were a betting man...I'd say yes!

Cheers,
Stein