David Johnson

Well Known Member
Had an order get mixed up last month by Avery and somehow it got lost twice. Never ever had a problem before. Let me tell you, when I sent a polite e-mail that the stuff still hadn't arrived, they kicked it into overdive. Got my stuff out with free overnight shipping and discounted the tools. Got a follow up e-mail from Bob making sure everything was alright and apologizing in the most polite way. Prior to that, their customer service lady sent me a real nice e-mail too. Guys, Avery is first rate and deserves our business. Never had a company bend over backwards that far to make sure I was happy before.

Way to turn a problem around into a credit to their business. I'll buy from them again.

Dave

My experience with Avery was similiar this past month. I ordered a couple swivels for my air tools. The plastic versions they included in the kit leaked severely. Bob sent out a couple all metal version at no charge to replace them. He also didn't insist on sending the bad ones bad, he said just to pitch them.

I've already placed more tool orders since then.

bob

Bob Avery

Ditto

Had a Souix angle drill failure repaired free of charge. Another time he made a special tool for me by welding tank dies on a pair of vice grips. I have never experienced that kind of service.

pneumatic squeezer

Bob Avery posted on the list recently that he had six reconditioned squeezers for sale at a discounted rate. Nothing special about that, except that he made sure the vansairforce.net crowd had first shot at them. That's pretty cool in my books. I bought one.

I don't really think I got such a killer deal on it, but I feel good that if I have any problem with it whatsoever, that it'll be taken care of. That's cool in my books too...

I've always had great service from Avery tools. I don't even bother looking at other sites when it comes to tools. I just click order! :)