N62XS

Well Known Member
First of all Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I hope everyone has a safe holiday.

Second, in a RV sense, I am thankful for the efforts by Doug to give all of us a forum to meet, debate and exchange information. Keep up the good work, it is appreciated.

Third, but no less important, I am really thankful for the new friends(yeah, I have a few) I have met through the RV experience. Billy, John H., Pierre, Ralph, Ron L., Chad, Ed, Todd, Danny K., Shuttle Paul, Glenn and Moose are just a few of the guys I have had the pleasure of meeting through this enjoyable journey.

Last, but not least, I am thankful to have a family and a career that allow me to indulge my childhood dreams.

Don't forget to say a prayer for our troops.

BFC, I'm still hungry! Won't be tomorrow, but will be Friday.

Last edited:
Well said Robby!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be safe and eat well! Enjoy your family and friends!

:)

Wow Robbie, brought a tear to my eyes from a guy like you. Just remember, don't let the "naaaachos" get ya! ;)

Hard Knox said:
First of all Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I hope everyone has a safe holiday.

Second, in a RV sense, I am thankful for the efforts by Doug to give all of us a forum to meet, debate and exchange information. Keep up the good work, it is appreciated.

Third, but no less important, I am really thankful for the new friends(yeah, I have a few) I have met through the RV experience. Billy, John H., Pierre, Ralph, Ron L., Chad, Ed, Todd, Danny K., Shuttle Paul, Glenn and Moose are just a few of the guys I have had the pleasure of meeting through this enjoyable journey.

Last, but not least, I am thankful to have a family and a career that allow me to indulge my childhood dreams.

Don't forget to say a prayer for our troops.

BFC, I'm still hungry! Won't be tomorrow, but will be Friday.
Hey, Robbie! How 'bout you fly up to Atlanta Friday (weather's supposed to be great!) and we'll grab Brian and go get some good barbeque.