ChiefPilot

Well Known Member
So today I was working on my -6A project with the usual two steps forward and one and a half steps back. It seems like much of the project has been like this, although there have been days with something like five steps forward and no steps back along with those sessions which cancel the good days out. Anyway, another builder on the field (well known here, but I'm not going to out him unless he chooses to out himself) stopped by and was having one of "those" days. This particular builder has had more than his fair share of challenges, yet keeps on going. He has been an inspiration to me, and although I told him so, I'm not sure he bought it. Despite all the challenges he's faced, he's still working on it and plugging along. He's helped me when I had questions about the rudder bottom fairing, engine hanging (and even loaned the engine hoist for the deed), wiring, panel stuff, and numerous other issues.

So, I'd again just like to say thank you - you know who you are - you've helped me on my project more than you know!