Adam

Well Known Member
Well today Monday at 5:15 PM my RV-8 took flight. 3 years and 8 months of riveting, bending, sanding and thinking. My flight was a non-event as far as the plane was concerned, but it was a major event to all my friends, my wife and my self. To all you builders you will find few things in life that are as gratifying as taking flight in something you built,:D that alone is worth the price of the kit. The camaraderie and the friendships that I have made, the people that helped me, the concern for my safty and the 25 people that showed up to watch my maiden flight is a bonus I never expected.

But most of all thanks to Doug Reeve and his web site. The response that I have received from all the members has been invaluable. With out this site I would still be building. Thanks Doug and thanks to all the members!

By the way Doug I owe you a Donation.

Adam Silverstein
Flying RV-8 10-29-07
President Chapter 643

CONGRATULATIONS ADAM!!!!!! :):):)

Welcome to the 'Flying' column and have a safe Phase 1.

Way to go!!!!

Congrats

Adam, Would love to see a picture of that. Will you be using The famous Adam blue and white paint job? I'm getting close to ordering my next 8 kit.

Thanks Steve, yes blue and white with a dash of red! Hope to see ya soon.

Thanks,
Adam

Awesome

I just came in from a great twilight flight. Soon you'll be enjoying these as well.

cheers!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ADAM! :D

Now you're an official "RV-8-tor". Nice job on your first flight and welcome to the club!

Rob

YOur success is an inspiration

thanks for sharing your success, I hope to be there next year!!