RV8TOR

Well Known Member
Jay and Carol arrived right before lunch and left at 5:30 today. Thanks to their help my cowl is drilled on with around 1 million clecos holding it all together. Thanks to them I am now 90% done with only 90% to go.

Thanks again friends,

travel

A lot do not know that I am willing to travel to your project, to help.

Ready to cutl/dril that canopy? Need help on some part of your build? Call me.
817 271 0594.

Now,,,,,,,, IF we can find someone that needs help and they live in South California, Hawaii, Key West, :):):):)

Last edited:
Hey!

Charlie you're still number one! LOL

It's been very close to three years since I delivered your kit! The very first kit that Partain Transport delivered. How close are you? Post some pictures!

I can't believe that it's been almost three years. Man I'm getting old.

Progress

Hey Tony good to hear from you! As you read we got the cowl drilled on over the weekend. I need to rivet the hinges on and finish the cowl install. The engine is on, the canopy is done! I am currently in the process of tidying up the roughly one million things to do in the interior with all of the systems. My goal is to fly to LOE this year!

Builder's Withdrawal Syndrome

Hey Charlie,

Now that you got the hard stuff done are you ready to sell that project? I may be in the market for another good RV challenge.

When can I come by and look it over?

Jerry K

For Sale

No way! I have been earthbound too long. Let me know when you have some spare time and want to swing over to Lewisville and check it out.