philcam

Well Known Member
For those of you who missed the front page of the website, Doug was kind enough to shoot a few pictures for me this weekend at my wedding. I say a few but in reality, Doug really took over 400 pictures.

Doug, you make even my ugly mug look pretty good, you?re the best! Angelica and I can?t thank you enough for the wonderful job you did!

Phil and Angelica

My sincere pleasure, Phil ! :) Wishing you both a happy honeymoon and life together.

b,
d

For those of you who missed the front page of the website, Doug was kind enough to shoot a few pictures for me this weekend at my wedding. I say a few but in reality, Doug really took over 400 pictures.

Doug, you make even my ugly mug look pretty good, you?re the best! Angelica and I can?t thank you enough for the wonderful job you did!

Phil and Angelica

Congratulations Phil!

Congradulations Phil!!! It skipped my pea sized brain that you were getting married this weekend.

You should have your -8 done in half the time now. :)

Fly your new bride up and I'll treat to dinner.

Deal Fair
RV-4 flying
George West, TX

Thanks Darrell and Deal!

Deal, I'll give you a call. I leave this weekend for the honeymoon, we'll work it out when I get home!

Phil

Congrats

Congrats Phil!

You're not gonna get busted checking VAF on your honeymoon are you? :D Maybe you can add to the hat spotting page again from wherever you are going.