Robert Anglin

Well Known Member
We have been ogling the new G3X Touch and its add-ons. The question came to mind as always. Will there be any Air Show deals at Oshkosh this year on the new Touch and the remotes that seam to be all in stile? I know you can't say for sure, but there is only beer at stake, with no feet to the fire kind thing. Thanks for your time on this. Yours as always R.E.A. III #80888

We have been ogling the new G3X Touch and its add-ons. The question came to mind as always. Will there be any Air Show deals at Oshkosh this year on the new Touch and the remotes that seam to be all in stile? I know you can't say for sure, but there is only beer at stake, with no feet to the fire kind thing. Thanks for your time on this. Yours as always R.E.A. III #80888

Hello Robert,

Good question. We almost always have show and seminar specials on various products, and in the past it was common to offer these on G3X systems.

In early 2013 we announced new G3X products and pricing and dramatically lowered the pricing of G3X systems. Since then we have offered great pricing year-round which appears to be more popular with our customers than offering show specials a couple of times a year.

You are right, we can't say what the show specials might be at this point, but hopefully this added information helps.

Thanks,
Steve

Any time.

Thanks Steve. This dose help and you are kind to take the time. I will be at the show this year and will be looking at the "G3X". We have already put the pitch, and roll servo brackets in and know we are going to put your Auto pilot in along with the 305 unit even if we go with a Touch unit this year. Yes I will bring the check-book, but may need help with the beer afterwards.
Yours as always. R.E.A. #80888