Jim Lewellyn

Well Known Member
I had the pleasure of meeting the guys (and gals/wives) from Team RV this past weekend, and watching them perform. They put on an excellent show here in Williamsport, PA. If you have never had a chance to see them in action, I recommend that you get out and see them some time.

To all of Team RV....Thanks for letting me hang out. It was a real pleasure meeting each of you! I hope to see you in November for your formation clinic. My friend took some pictures of your first show on Sunday. I will post them here once he emails them to me.

I had the pleasure of meeting the guys (and gals/wives) from Team RV this past weekend, and watching them perform. They put on an excellent show here in Williamsport, PA. If you have never had a chance to see them in action, I recommend that you get out and see them some time.

To all of Team RV....Thanks for letting me hang out. It was a real pleasure meeting each of you! I hope to see you in November for your formation clinic. My friend took some pictures of your first show on Sunday. I will post them here once he emails them to me.

Hi Jim,
Thanks for the note. Although for the first time since never, the team flew without me! I take no credit here. Tad Sargent, aka Stripes, led the team whilst I supported an rv/yak clinic in Kansas. Yep. Team RV flew without Kahuna. Unbelievable. I was chomping at the bit from a thousand miles away while they dazzled crowds without me. I was depressed, although very proud to see the team fly under new leadership.

They have been diging me for a week about how awesome they were without me. Blah Blah Blah... Then you with this. Geez. ;)

We look forward to seeing you at the formation clinic in November.
Best

Hey Mike....

...I was once told, by a wise old sage, "Just when you think that you're indispensable, stick your arm in a 5 gallon bucket of water. As you pull it out, if the hole DOESN"T close back up, then you're indispensable:D

It only hurts for a little while:)

Best,

Hi Jim,
Thanks for the note. Although for the first time since never, the team flew without me! I take no credit here. Tad Sargent, aka Stripes, led the team whilst I supported an rv/yak clinic in Kansas. Yep. Team RV flew without Kahuna. Unbelievable. I was chomping at the bit from a thousand miles away while they dazzled crowds without me. I was depressed, although very proud to see the team fly under new leadership.

They have been diging me for a week about how awesome they were without me. Blah Blah Blah... Then you with this. Geez. ;)

We look forward to seeing you at the formation clinic in November.
Best

Sorry you missed it, but I guess somebody had to keep those yak guys straight :). Wish I could have meet you as well........Maybe next time.

The team let me listen in during a debrief. I was impressed with their brutally honest (and absolutely necessary) constructive criticism. They were all very professional.

True test of leadership...how does the team perform when the jefe is not there.

Sounds like an A to me Kahuna!

Team RV continues to set the bar of excellence high! Well done!

Cheers,

Bob
"Nasty"
West Coast Ravens

Nice Show!

My son and I saw them at Arlington last year, good show!

They were very consistent and professional.