n816kc

Well Known Member
I had the pleasure of watching Team RV perform at the Blue Angels Airshow in Pensacola last Saturday. The team did a great job and I heard many positive comments from the crowd. If you have the opportunity to see them in action it's well worth the drive/flight/walk/whatever to get there.

Great job representing the RV community!

Thanks for the kind words.

It was a real honor to be able to perform in the Pensacola Beach airshow this year. This is our third show with the Blues this year and as usual they were very gracious.

Being an off field location makes it difficult for us to visit with the crowd and get a feel for how the show went so we appreciate your kind words.

It's always a pleasure to hear comments for fellow RVer's after they see our show and see what these great little planes allow us to experience.

here's a copy of the souvenir poster from the show.

4799503144_a0dd2a7634_b.jpg

Were you able to get any pictures?

We are always interested in nice shots.

Also, some "offline" feedback from you on what you (and the crowd) liked or felt needed improvement would be nice. Again, "offline" if you don't mind.

Very cool!

Let me say that this is VERY COOL that you guys are doing this. It's very cool to know that there are RVs performing in airshows!
Keep up the great work!

What is very cool and subtle about that poster, is that Jerry's RV-8 (which is painted like a USAF Thunderbird) was conspicuously cropped out of the US Navy Blue Angels environment......you can see his tail wheel on the extreme right. :)

Last edited:
Well its good news that at least one person on the beach enjoyed and appreciated our show.
If you have not had a chance to view the teams latest teaser video just released this week, its worth your time I assure you.
The poster shot was taken on a media ride. I had the local new camera guy in my back seat and if that camera had been 1" bigger, no chance of him getting in there. He weighed 130lbs wet. Camera huge. Once the canopy was shut, camera was fixed in position and so was he.:eek:
If you would like to see the ABC news coverage, here is a link to it.
e_img_2982.jpg

1_img_3001.jpg

Nice new video!

Nice poster, great new teaser and superb flying guys! And very cool end to your show after landing! I love it!

Really outstanding Team RV guys!!

Would a -10 fit in? Don't have a vernier throttle...do have CS prop,

Best,

Well its good news that at least one person on the beach enjoyed and appreciated our show.
If you have not had a chance to view the teams latest teaser video just released this week, its worth your time I assure you.
The poster shot was taken on a media ride. I had the local new camera guy in my back seat and if that camera had been 1" bigger, no chance of him getting in there. He weighed 130lbs wet. Camera huge. Once the canopy was shut, camera was fixed in position and so was he.:eek:

e_img_2982.jpg

Mike,
That camera man sure was tall too! Did you cut a hole in the bottom of your airplane so his feet could stick out?