ronschreck

Well Known Member
After months of equipping, testing and training Team RV finally moved into the dark. The debut of our twilight show at Punta Gorda in March was a big success and we are slated to perform the twilight show at Williamsport, PA (Sep 14-16) and at Parkersburg, WV (Oct 12-14). We expect more venues to request this show once they see how awesome it is. The Team really enjoys flying in the evening. It's cooler and the air is smoother.

HERE is a glimpse of the new twilight program. Hope you enjoy it.

Been There. Done That.

Smokey, I saw the Friday night sponsor show at Punta Gorda. It was awesome. I knew it was going to be in high demand. I hope I am somewhere to see it again soon. Sorry I am going to miss the formation clinic. Maybe next year.

How did you make the night glow?

I assume your talking about the ending sequence?
That was a wall of flame pyro ditch of gasoline and det cord. The glow on the planes was from a head cam capturing the light flash. You see the similar light flash from the ground. This picture does a better job of showing it. If this was not what you were asking then I need more details of the question.
normal_Team_RV_Twiligh_300t_13.jpg

Last edited:
Watched the twilight show video, great job.

Can you provide more info on the light producing device located on the aft belly of the aircraft, is this something that Whelen developed?

Watched the twilight show video, great job.

Can you provide more info on the light producing device located on the aft belly of the aircraft, is this something that Whelen developed?

It's Whelen's 4-inch halogen landing light. You typically see them on the nose gear of King Air aircraft and others.

Absolutely awsome! Your work and professionalism shows big time, congrats.

Tim