Rosie

Well Known Member
Goofing off at work before starting the day, I came across Team RV on CNN.com today, very cool! Click through the pictures (and yes.... I see that it's not Kahuna leading...) :D Rosie

Last edited:
Pretty Neat

Hey Rosie, good eye. That's Stripes leading Bravo/Charlie flights.

Hope to see everyone in OSH. You keep those west coast guys in line:)

Was even better for a (very) short while ...

Goofing off at work before starting the day, I came across Team RV on CNN.com today, very cool! Click through the pictures (and yes.... I see that it's not Kahuna leading... :D Rosie

And for a while this morning, the photo was on the "top level" Home Page of CNN. But alas, it was short lived.

Just goes to show how fast you can go from "hero" to "zero"! :)

Kahuna is typically "upside down" or the photo ship in some of our better photos.

James
"CB"

Is all of this true? .....

"The Team RV aerobatic squadron is slated to perform at this July's Oshkosh airshow. Team RV's homebuilt aircraft -- designed by Richard VanGrunsven perform at speeds over 200 mph while pulling g-forces up to 6 times normal gravity."

No. I'm afraid they left some marketing on the table. Its incorrect. We are much faster and usually do not return with more than 5.5 on the meter

No. I'm afraid they left some marketing on the table. Its incorrect. We are much faster and usually do not return with more than 5.5 on the meter

Yeah, that's why his forward gear bolts are failing....it's the shock waves ;)

Pretty Cool!

That's really cool! This program and the people involved have really been a great ambassodor for all of us RV'ers.