vernh59

This is the first time I have watched the team in person and I have to say I was very impressed. I have been going to airshows all my life and this team has it all. You guys have a complex, action packed and interesting routine that drew more reaction from the crowd than the Screaming Sasquatch or the Blues. That 10 ship loop was incredible. I was able to see the night show on Friday and the show today and Team Aerodynamix was the favorite part for me and everyone around me. Sadly, one of the Team broke a nosewheel while taxiing to parking. I heard it when the prop hit the pavement. I hate that sound. I hope for some fast repairs and get that one back in the air.
Ill post some pics shortly.
Great job Team Aerodynamix!!! Looking forward to next year!

Thank you Vern,
We had a great weekend of flying. Thanks very much for your kind words. Hard to show up the home team in Pensacola, but we sure tried hard. The night show was perfect weather. We did have a Nose rod bolt failure 8A while just leaving a run up. Not moving really, just pivoting to pull out. Bolt sheared and nose gear twisted. Just one of those things.
Make sure you stop and say hi Vern next time your out. Hope to see you next year.
Best,

Here are a couple of pics from the show. Sorry about the quality and quantity. I was too busy watching.

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

Sadly, this was part of the finale.

IMG_0702.jpg

Looking forward to next and I will look you guys up Kahuna