TS Flightlines

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Just wanted to throw this out there; We'll be taking about 2 weeks off, starting June 3, and returning June 20. Since we'll be away from the shop, we are forwarding orders and inquiries to Steve at Aircraft Specialty. Great to have a partner that can help out!
We have been going non stop since I got cleared to resume light activities after my medical incident in November. So this is a combination vacation, honeymoon, and probably retirement trip ( from my real job), and to get ready for the 2nd half of the year. Yeah---some of you know that Suzanne and I got married in April, so we are taking a break, going to enjoy some scenery:p, and get recharged for the rest of the year.

We'll still have email, but phone service might be spotty.
We'll post a similar message on our website--
Ahoha!
Tom and Suzanne

Go have fun, come back and get building again, Tom. Your presence at 3J1 has been missed.

Congratulations on all the above!

Well, we're back at work today. We really appreciate everyone that called or emailed while we were away being patient until we returned. Yep----we do have a backlog, so I 'might" take a couple of days off from the 'real job' to recover from jet lag, and build hoses for you guys.
Tom and Suzanne

Hey Tom, have fun! I appreciate everything you did supporting my Rocket hose requirments and the business advice you gave me in February.

Congrats on the marriagement 😉

Greg it was a great time. But did miss my hourly ration of VAF, so we ate instead.
Now to get caught up, and get ready for OSH!
Tom