AndyRV7

Well Known Member
Hi,

Does anyone know of a place near Myrtle Beach that I could get the rest of my tailwheel endorsement done? I was trying to find a place to do transition training and the tailwheel wrap-up at the same time, but it doesn't look like that is going to be very practical at this point.

I have a week of vacation at the end of October and I hate to waste the time if I could otherwise be getting some training that week. My other option is to find a less busy school in the NYC area and stay home for the training. At this point though, I would consider anything that will help me get this endorsement done.:)

Thanks. Andy

I've been across the border near there. I think that might work. Gonna get on mapquest later to check the route.

Thanks!!

tailwheel

Jeff and the guys at Red Sky are great. They use a Legend Cub for training. I'll probably see you out there, as I am planning to train with them as well.
Stop in for a visit at 60J on your way up!!

Regards,
Chris

Jeff and the guys at Red Sky are great. They use a Legend Cub for training. I'll probably see you out there, as I am planning to train with them as well.
Stop in for a visit at 60J on your way up!!

Regards,
Chris

Whats the coastal weather down there like this time of year? I was down at my brother's in Myrtle last Decemeber and it was fogged-in at the beach every day.

Thanks. I talked to those guys this morning. They said the same thing.

Having tried to find this training, it strikes me now what a lost art flying conventional gear planes is rapidly becoming.

Lost art?

Yes, every time I try to land my -8, I seem to have "lost the art" of flying a taildragger.:)