laz

Well Known Member
I am aware off all the threads about the routing of the tail strobe, but cannot seem to find a good way to route the wire to the area near the tip spring mount where it must exit to the bottom of the rudder. My question is how do most people get the wire to that area without drilling new holes ( maybe you have to). The problem is getting the wire past the elevator bell crank area. My fuselage is a quick built and there seems to be no holes that the wire can go thru.

Thanks

Last edited:
I drilled a hole in line with the hole in the airframe, the slotted it so installation and removal would be easier. Though I decided to pop rivet the lower fairing...

Same problem

I'm at the same task today - routing the tail strobe wire from the fuselage to the rudder tip. Any route photos or sketches would be appreciated.

I found some info on drawing 78 about a hole for the tip light wire exit. How does everyone get the wire thru the area behind the last bulkhead. There is a large square opening for the elevator push rod I could route it there as long as the wires were secure on both sides I guess.

Any picks would would help

Mike