MartySantic

Well Known Member
Does anyone have the "old" style T-1213 plate that was replaced by the T-1213-1 plate for the RV-12 fuel window. I am looking for two of them. The "old" style plate is no longer available from Van's.

Please let me know. marty.santic at gmail.com

Marty,

OK, you got my attention! What in the world are you going to do with the old window glass?

BTW, I balloon tested my tank today. I'm gonna let it sit with the balloon on it for a few days, then clean it up and prime/paint it, and set it aside until I'm ready for it. I have high hopes the new glass will prove OK.

Marty wants to use the old style "backing plate" as an outside cover to the site glass window. It is the exact size and hole spacing.

Yes, I still have the "old" style window glass installed. When I rebuild the tank I will cover up all of the holes with the "old" style T-1213 metal plate that is no longer used with the current design.

I'll check today. When my finish kit arrived they did not ship the sight glass, but I don't remember if they sent the plate.

Excellent idea Marty.

So Van's said they would not be making anymore of the old style T-1213? They seem like a pretty simply part.