Tram

Well Known Member
Hey guys-

Just curious if there is anyone out there who might offer a service like what I'm looking for..

Here's the deal - we didn't build our 6, so we are not stocked up on the tools of the trade, etc..

We have a switch panel that basically the builder cut one big rectangle and stacked switches into the hole. What I'd like to do is replace all these switches with something I like a little better. In order to do this without replacing the entire panel, I'm thinking about just having a small panel made to fit over the hole in the panel now and screw it, so it is removable, could rivet it, if I could borrow some tools from a local builder.

I'm wondering if there is anyone out there that could both cut the panel to my dimensions for the new switches?

Any ideas?

Thanks guys!

Jeff

I am no expert but I could do it. I assume you are cutting aluminum. I am in Dublin, Georgia if you want to travel. I am sure someone closer could help you. It could be done with any of several tools. Jigsaw, hand grinder with cutoff wheel, bandsaw, even a hack saw or dremel would do it. You would also want a file to smooth it out afterward.

Maxwell