Jesse

Well Known Member
I had an interesting occurrence he other day when I posted pictures in the "happiness is..." Thread. One of the pictures from photobucket, which has apparently random characters in the picture link, had 4 consecutive letters that made up a swear word. Of course, the picture didn't post because those four letters changed to ****. I had to upload the picture all over again to get a "clean" link.

Has anybody else seen this before?

A friend tells the story of his young son who is very very tech savvy. He is hosting and administering websites for all his classmates, teachers, school etc from the time he was in Jr High. Dad tells him that since he is doing things in education with kids involved he should probably ensure that there is a filter for unsavory language. The following afternoon the son asks Dad for help. He has some industry standard list of swear words (I don't remember how big the list was, but it was big) and is curious what some of them mean. So now here is my friend having to explain to a twelve year old in clinical terms what some huge amount of swear words mean. Needles to say Mom was not amused by the dinner conversation.