penguin

Well Known Member
Patron
I have just received an RV-7 wing kit with the new straight trailing edge wing tips and large nav light lenses. I really would like the older, slightly curved trailing edge, tips with the smaller nav light lenses. Would anyone like to trade? If some-one is about to order a wing kit and would like the newest style of wing tip, would you consider ordering the "Bat-tips" and trading me when they arrive? I'm reasonably sure that the 7 & 8 tips are the same. I'm in Arlington, Texas. Please call on 817-478-4386 if you're interested.

Pete

Pete...

You are in Arlington? So am I! I am over off of Fielder Road and W. 2nd Street, about 500-yards north of the UTA football stadium. As a matter of fact, I can hear the high school bands (using the stadium) playing away right now.

Where are you building/located at? I can't believe I hadn't picked up on the fact that you are in Arlington!

wing tips

Do you know what the difference in flight charactaristics is between the 2 types of tips. I am just getting ready to mount mine (old style) but now I am unsure?

Thanks

I feel reasonably confident in saying just about nothing, but I've not flown with the new(er) tips so I don't really know.

Pete