AllThumbs

Well Known Member
Friend
I'm considering an SV-INTERCOM-2S to replace my aging DRE-244e, mostly because the new intercom has more inputs. I only have an SL40 so don't really need a COM-2 button or any NAV audio inputs, just a lot of nagging from Aera, EFIS, and TIS-A (yes, it still works here).

Has anyone actually flown with this intercom using Bose or Zulu headsets?

Has anyone put in one of these intercoms? I can't believe in all of VAF not one has been purchased. Aren't we the gear'est of gear-heads? :)

I have the Skyview COMM and Intercomm in my panel, but haven't flown yet! It has checked out fine on the ground. My headsets are 25 years old, so no experience either with modern noise cancelling stuff.

How's that for a non-review! :D

Has anyone put in one of these intercoms? I can't believe in all of VAF not one has been purchased. Aren't we the gear'est of gear-heads? :)

I just had the SV intercom and radio installed. Intercom is excellent and works as advertised. Just did a trip - Ga-Tx and back - and it was very nice having the music input. I fly with a Clarity Aloft, my wife uses the Bose. She did not mention anything out of the ordinary.

Thanks fellow gear heads! I will order one once I get the pieces from my ADS-B upgrade attached.