steve wyman

Well Known Member
I'm going to Sun n' Fun with a buddy next week. I thought I'd sound out the RV-12 group, and see if anyone else is planning on going. My cell phone number is 303-506-6099, if you'd like to hook up with me at the show. Steve

Steve,

Will not be going so take a lot of pictures of the RV-12 and put them up on Picassa when you get back home. Will be interesting to find out if Van's has installed any of the RV-12 accessories. Wish I was going!

I will be going. Hooking up with and meeting some of you on this forum would be cool. I am not taking any time off work, so I will most likely be there evenings and the weekend. I live and work just minutes from Lakeland Linder, if anyone needs any help from someone local. Cell, 863-944-2186

RV-12 Gathering

I will be there Sunday thur Saturday Camping in the volunteer area. I would enjoy popping a top with RV-12 Group.
Gerry
Repeat Builder
Rv-12, N6GC, Finish Kit
CUB, NC88583

BBQ

I'll be at Van's BBQ dinner Friday evening, April 24th. Any other RV-12 builder's planning to attend that dinner? I hope to be there another day also ... just not sure which additional day.

I'll be at Van's BBQ dinner Friday evening, April 24th. Any other RV-12 builder's planning to attend that dinner? I hope to be there another day also ... just not sure which additional day.

I may go if tickets hold out. Did you get a ticket in advance?

Be there 22nd, 23rd

Flying through on my way with Rosie and the gang to Little Caymans. My cell phone is 661-400-1826 would love to hook up. I'll see Martin and Claudia there!!!!

Mercedes
RV-6A