fl-mike

Well Known Member
GRT has a show special going on: Free GPS module with Sport purchase ($400). Free XM with Horizon HX? I think. Maybe free 429 with Horizon. (I only really paid attention to the Sport, since that's my plan).

Any other show specials going on?

Gil, when I was at Oshkosh last summer I stopped by the ECI booth and the AERO booth and asked if they had any show specials. Neither did. I'd be surprised if they had anything this year.

Not that it really matters, because AERO's prices were really good as they were. They even honored the price they quoted me 4 months before Oshkosh. :)

XM radio had specials at Oshkosh last year any at Sun & Fun ????
  • 6 month Aviator subscription $269.95 and free activation.
  • 1 year Aviator subscription $539.89 and free activation.
  • 2 year Aviator subscription $1019.80 and free activation.
  • 3 year Aviator subscription $1529.69 and free activation.

BTW, MATTITUCK is giving a US$ 600,00 rebate on their TMX engines on their website, but this ends today, wish had seen it before to post here for you guys looking for rebates on engines... i had already bought mine last year..

Henrique
RV7 #72810 Flying
TMX-IO360 FP

DYNON?

Anyone seen any offerings of special purchases concerning Dynon equipment? I need a D100.:D

ECI did in the past...

Gil, when I was at Oshkosh last summer I stopped by the ECI booth and the AERO booth and asked if they had any show specials. Neither did. I'd be surprised if they had anything this year.

Not that it really matters, because AERO's prices were really good as they were. They even honored the price they quoted me 4 months before Oshkosh. :)

Yes, I thought so... but, just hoping...:)

A couple of years ago they did have a $1000 EAA Rebate program.

Perhaps that was just to kick off their new product line...

gil A

Thanks for checking and reporting back

• 6 month Aviator subscription $269.95 and free activation.
  • 1 year Aviator subscription $539.89 and free activation.
  • 2 year Aviator subscription $1019.80 and free activation.
  • 3 year Aviator subscription $1529.69 and free activation.

Any deals on the LT version? Do you have to be present to win?

Thanks.