cyberpilot10

Well Known Member
Hello Y'all

My Bride and I have had parties for the RV builders crowd and Jet Blue crowd here at sun-n-fun for the last couple of years and had a good time meeting all of you. I have accepted the position of Chairman for the Volunteer Kitchen this year and I seem to be pretty busy. My wife and I decided not to throw a big party this year. I am really putting in the effort to learn this process of making sandwiches for all the volunteers lunch.....Not quite as easy as I had thought.........We are going to have a meet and greet on Friday and Saturday night at our camper. Just south of the Cessna Center. Cold Bud Light and Jim Beam.....If you would like to attend please just stop by.

Camper is a 40 foot triple axel White with black and red stripes WIDE OPEN toy hauler

Thanks
Rich Denton
813-785-6919 Cell#

If I can help you in any way just let me know

Last edited:
Friday

Friday we will be attending the night airshow with are young boys, so we will be at the camper after the Blue Angels and then again after the night program

23k6vcm.jpg

camper location

For those that attended in the past we moved about 25 yards east of last year. We have moved trying not to keep others from going to sleep. I have assumed the position of Rebel Rouser, for the volunteer kitchen. Hope to see y'all again this year, and meet some new like minded people. If my camper door is open, I am there feel free to stop by for a beer any time.

9znejt.jpg

See you all soon

Rich Denton

I hope this Rain go's away soon. You might need a boat soon.....Weather is going to change for the better soon.

Last edited:
Hello Y'all

My Bride and I have had parties for the RV builders crowd and Jet Blue crowd here at sun-n-fun for the last couple of years and had a good time meeting all of you. I have accepted the position of Chairman for the Volunteer Kitchen this year and I seem to be pretty busy. My wife and I decided not to throw a big party this year. I am really putting in the effort to learn this process of making sandwiches for all the volunteers lunch.....Not quite as easy as I had thought.........We are going to have a meet and greet on Friday and Saturday night at our camper. Just south of the Cessna Center. Cold Bud Light and Jim Beam.....If you would like to attend please just stop by.

Camper is a 40 foot triple axel White with black and red stripes WIDE OPEN toy hauler

Thanks
Rich Denton
813-785-6919 Cell#

If I can help you in any way just let me know

Rich glad to hear you! I had good time last two years with you guys. This year I am not attending no not because of green chef at the volunteer kitchen :D just got a hangar here for my RV and am busy at work. See you next year! Get me a parking spot at Plant City Airport :D

Pugachevs_Cobra.jpg

Nice to hear from you

Nice to hear from you Vlad, too bad you are not going to make it.....if the weather don't improve.....a lot of people will be missing this year. I wish you luck on the RV, hope to see a pic of your first flight soon

Rich Denton

ps. Ken said Hi.....He brought a new bottle of Bourbon just for you, I guess we will have to drink it....We will lift a drink in your honor each night.