leeschaumberg

Well Known Member
The summer of 05 has many things to do and see for all ages. If you have your plane done you can fly to Eagle River (EGV). Eagle River will have a fly in June 19th from 7 am until 4 pm. Eagle River , Wisconsin is a good place with lots to see and do. Latitude 45-55-45 Longitude 89-16-00. Runways 13-31 and 4-22 both are brand new asphalt. Because of the smoothness taxi speed can be as fast as you cruise.There is a ndb, vor, and a gps approach. Unicom is 122.80 with left hand pattern. The airport has finished thier new runway and paving of the other one. Eagle River is only 150 miles north of Oshkosh so you can spend some time here and go to Oshkosh. We enjoy many things to see that other parts of the country simply do not have. Please use a good search engine to find location, details , rental cars, etc like www.msn.com. Search for www.eagleriverairport.com . I have free parking for those that want it. .7 of a mile from US45 on a nice quiet and paved road. Motels at Oshkosh are a differant story. Motels within a short driving distance of Oshkosh are booked 3 years in advance. The best thing to do is fly or drive in and camp. Living here allows me to know where to go and what to see. Although I lived in southern California for two years I was a farm boy from south east Wisconsin. I have gone to Oshkosh many times. Both flying and driving. If you need any information please fell free to ask.
Lee

Last edited: