[email protected]

Well Known Member
Local explorer, cross-country traveler, SARL racer, aerobatics, formation flights... aerobatic formation ;)

Such a wonderful plane!

img3791jr.jpg

My Build Advice
Taildragger... tri-gear looks too strange
Constant speed prop... unless you are on a really tight budget
Big engine... Hp is goooood
Don't build a -9... what's the point?

Last edited:
I like it too Stephen

Are you going to fly it in the Air Venture Cup Race again this year? It till be interesting going from south to north. More details will be available on Minday 5-13-13 at www.airventurcuprace.com. It will be hard to top that sweet run from Mitchell, SD to Oshkosh. A little birdie tells me it will be back there next year.

Bob Axsom

That's my plan Bob!

Are you going to fly it in the Air Venture Cup Race again this year? It till be interesting going from south to north. More details will be available on Minday 5-13-13 at www.airventurcuprace.com. It will be hard to top that sweet run from Mitchell, SD to Oshkosh. A little birdie tells me it will be back there next year.

Bob Axsom

Hey Bob! I am hoping that they schedule the start so that we can get there in time... the website promises more details by the 13th.

Have you heard any details on the schedule?

I am planning on running the three northwest races, AVC, and if I can swing it, Jason's race... I am busy planning on installing smoke... Jason loves smoke ;)

Last edited:
No details yet

Hey Bob! I am hoping that they schedule the start so that we can get there in time... the website promises more details by the 13th.

Have you heard any details on the schedule?

I am planning on running the three northwest races, AVC, and if I can swing it, Jason's race... I am busy planning on installing smoke... Jason loves smoke ;)

No details yet but in an email I was told they are looking at two possible turn points (probably to get well clear of Chicago)then into Waupaca where we ended last year. If the Weather is good they like to launch around 9 or 10 in the morning.

Bob Axsom

The right paint scheme can help a tri-gear...

Can't wait to be the one in that position, Stephen! That is, if you can stand looking at my tri-gear. :D

Bruce! Stop your lolly gagging and get that bird ready to move to the airport!

I have seen a few paint schemes that even make a tri-gear look good ;)

(no paint is not a scheme Vlad)