GEM930

Well Known Member
Friend
93069aea.jpg

I installed two lengths (2.5' and 3.5') feet of this Parker Stratoflex hose 124-6J, to my electronic fuel injection system (to the tune of about $200 bucks) on my last annual. Shortly after that I decided I needed a bigger engine and pulled the 320 and bought a 360. The fuel injection system is going on the 360. The 320 was high compression so I never considered running auto fuel. The 360 is not and my entire fuel delivery is auto fuel compatable. Well, at least most if it is... I'm not sure about these hoses??? Anyone know?

Last edited:
Sweet!!!!

Wow! That kind of stuff never happens to me... If I drop a buttered piece of bread it ALWAYS lands butter side down. Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket?!?!

On a side note... I guess that since these will work I am not in the market for any hoses right now, but when I do you will be hearing from me. I have noticed you are always willing to share you knowledge with others on this forum. Even if there is no sale in it for you. That goes a long ways in my book.

Thanks!!!

GEM

Pierre is right!

And don't y'all just love our GRITS (girls raised in the south)?! And the guys are just perfect gentlemen! :p

Yes, Mr. Swearengen answers emails very quickly too! Isn't all this RV support great?!

Thanks,