DADN468AC

I'm New Here
I spent the last week flying around on vacation. We left Chicago on Saturday, spent a week on Hilton Head with a day trip to Atlanta. We then went off to visit or daughter in Columbus OH. The weather closed in and I was forced to leave the plane in Newark OH (VTA) and fly back to Chicago on Southwest.

If anyone is interested in some free flying time, I'll pay for the gas for a ride to VTA next weekend to recover N468AC.

If you don't get any other offers, I can probably help you on Sunday, as long as you don't mind flying in an un-painted RV. ;)

Email me direct at jpoint at mindspring dot com.

I might be able to help out as well, although you'll have to ride in the Rocket. :D I'm down in Indy and can make the trip. I'm waiting for my headsets to come back from LightSpeed and I hope to have them back by Friday. If not, then I'm grounded.

If you're interested, check back later in the week.

Got A Ride

Thanks For The Offers. It's Good To Know People Are Willing To Help. I Have A Local Atlantis Iii Pilot Who Will Take Me Out There On Saturday.

No problem. We all feel for you and either have been or will be in your situation one day. I had to leave my Rocket up at Airventure this year. Fortunately, a buddy of mine flew me up the following weekend in his RV-6 to pick it up. Talk about strange, we taxiied down 36 and it was spooky looking at all the empty space. I'd never been there before without the show.