Av8torTom

Well Known Member
Hello folks,

I'm planning on building a 7A but would like to get a demo flight in one before I pull the trigger on this madness. Anyone in the eastern PA, or New Jersey area willing to give me a ride??? Of course the fuel is on me. My home airport is KTTN if that helps.

Thanks!!,

Tom

Hi Tom!
Its not a seven but I would be happy to give you a ride in my 8, I could probably even try to arm twist a friend with a 6 to come along:D

Kirk,

Thanks for the offer. I really want to fly the 7, and see how I fit in it etc. Where are you located?

Thanks,

Tom

don't pass up the.............

chance to meet some rv guys. the 8 will fly a lot like the 7. get in and fly. a 7 will show up somewhere. how big are you anyways?
Kirk,

Thanks for the offer. I really want to fly the 7, and see how I fit in it etc. Where are you located?

Thanks,

Tom

Tom,

If you get a 2 ship worked out, I'll pay for gas for the second aircraft. Your profile screams "builder" while I am more the "flyer" type. I am tempted to build one day though. I am in Southern NJ. (Cross Keys, 17N)

Kirk- are you still based out of smoketown? I live in Quarryville and did my private pilot with AeroTech out of LNS and S37. I just got my pre plans for an RV-7A and am starting to get my workshop and tools together!

Hey Hens07!
We are neighbors! I live just outside of Georgetown on Mine rd Yep I am still based at S37. Feel free to get ahold of me we will go flying!
Kirk
610-283-2448