Now that the heat is here, I am having troubles with my slider canopy sticking to the paint where the rear of the canopy sits on the empenage. This is when it's parked away from home with a canopy cover on. Any good solutions? Will wax do the trick, or do I need to stick some kind of tape down where the two contact. I'd hate to stick something on a beautiful paint job.
Thanks

You probably need some UHMW tape back there or the skirts will eventually wear through the paint and leave ugly black marks from fretting.

Not that I have any experience in this area. ;-)

Definitely UHMW tape back there! I have the tape, and there is very little wear at the contact points. Make sure when laying the tape that you do NOT stretch tape as it will eventually pull away where stretched. For best results, remove the canopy, invert it, clean it then lay the tape, :D Rosie

mine sticks so I put the tape on as Rosie suggested.

It still sticks, but not as badly and I'm not having paint come off.

Something I noticed that helps is (I don't have a handle or lift tab_) if I lift straight up on the side skirt at the back.

I don't get rough with it but since I don't have a tab to lift up on+ when I lift up on the side skirt it pops the stuck back area loose and the canopy just about rolls open by itself.

FWIW