PaulR

Well Known Member
Has anyone heard anything from Stein on the group buy for the speed controls? I thought that those of us that joined in would have heard something by now. I'm not at all in a hurry, just didn't want to miss out.

By the way, Thanks Stein!!!

Hi Guys,

Sorry about that! Our Esteemed DR closed the thread just like I asked him to, but then I was unable to reply to the thread to let you all know:

We're busy trying to compile the list of people and what you wanted (bigger project than you might think). Then, we'll contact each person to confirm what they wanted along with any options or other goodies sent along in the same package from SteinAir.

We're working through it as you speak so I appreciate the patience and apologize for the lack of communication!

Cheers,
Stein

Hi Guys,

Sorry about that! Our Esteemed DR closed the thread just like I asked him to, but then I was unable to reply to the thread to let you all know:

We're busy trying to compile the list of people and what you wanted (bigger project than you might think). Then, we'll contact each person to confirm what they wanted along with any options or other goodies sent along in the same package from SteinAir.

We're working through it as you speak so I appreciate the patience and apologize for the lack of communication!

Cheers,
Stein

That's what really got me to thinking about it again anyway. That looks to be a daunting task with that many buyers. Thanks for taking care of us Stein.