bjustus

Well Known Member
Placed an order with SteinAir Monday, then realized there was something else I needed; one of the long custom screwdrivers for removing connectors from the back of radio trays. I placed the order, saw the additional $11.00 shipping charge and cringed, wishing I had thought of it earlier. Oh well.

This morning I got an email from PayPal informing me SteinAir had refunded the $11.00 shipping from the second order. They saw that both orders were coming to me on their own and refunded the extra shipping without me even asking them to.

Now that's great customer service!

Here, here!

I called on Monday (a federal holiday), and got Stein on the phone with one ring (you gotta get caller ID Stein...) - he was the only one there (he said)....filling orders! Either his wife kicked him out, or he's really dedicated....

Paul

Yep, I have gotten some recent real deals from Stein and almost instant shipping.

He puts his customers first! Really!

You keep talking about Steiner this way and all this talk is gonna go to his head. Never mind, too late. ;)

Stein has held my hand a couple of times on some pretty serious pilot induced electrical issues. He is a great man to deal with, and even more fun in person.

My wife still wears a SteinAir tee shirt to bed every night. She has a couple of them now. Hmmmmmm. :eek: