AggieDon72

I'm New Here
Howdy from Texas -
Does anyone out there have a SteinAir contact crimper (#SAT-004) available for rent or purchase? Hate to buy a new $31 crimper for a few pins!
AggieDon72
RV-9A

I have one, but I'm not nearby. By time you pay the shipping both ways you might as well just get the tool from stein and add it to your box.

I'd recommend getting this tool as you will likely need it in the future. Almost every electronic box on the plane uses these pins. :)

Backing up what Marc said, buy one yourself. You will be amazed where you use it, from pins othe Dynon to installing Dsub connectors on trim servos, it's a very handy bit of kit.

I need a Crimper for RG-400 cable to install 4 BNC connectors. $100+ with shipping...:( makes the Steins price pale in comparison.

Backing up what Marc said, buy one yourself. You will be amazed where you use it, from pins othe Dynon to installing Dsub connectors on trim servos, it's a very handy bit of kit.

I need a Crimper for RG-400 cable to install 4 BNC connectors. $100+ with shipping...:( makes the Steins price pale in comparison.

Why spend that much on a coax crimper??? We sell them for less than half that....and....you can swap out the dies and use the same frame for crimping terminals!

Cheers,
Stein

Omg!! Stein is right. BTW it's also called RG58 (Shhhhh, don't tell anyone...) I foung my RG58 crimper for $20. Steins is prob better.

Why spend that much on a coax crimper??? We sell them for less than half that....and....you can swap out the dies and use the same frame for crimping terminals!

Cheers,
Stein
It isn't the tool cost so much as the bloody shipping to Australia. I swear it is cheaper to raise kids than build an RV down here...

That being said, I've just ordered my crimper and dies from your web store. :D