RV7Guy

Well Known Member
Well, I've just returned from the Post Office where I shipped two Giant bags of my World famous Kettle Korn to Stein. The healing powers are significant and well documented. Improvement should begin immediately upon consumption.

Look for updates from Stein very soon.:cool:

I sure hope so. I am beginning to go into withdrawal from lack of his eloquent dissertations. My education level has peaked and starting down. :D

Darwin, all that Kettle Korn will likely make his fingers sticky... well 9 of them anyway. :eek::eek::eek: :D:D:D

Sorry Stein, couldn't resist. Get well.

You know, I've got to hand :D it to Stein...

I've placed 3 different orders with SteinAir in the last 3 weeks. Even with all he's got going on, my orders always seem to ship the same day or the very next day.

I was planning on ordering a bunch of wire from a different supplier because the other supplier's advertised prices were lower. After receiving no response from the other supplier for a couple of days and then being told they were unable to ship due to logistical problems, I ended up giving Stein all the business.

Bottom line, this guy runs a great business... even with one hand tied behind his back, so-to-speak! :D

Get well and thanks for the great service!

Rod Woodard
Loveland, Colorado (KFNL)
Midget Mustang in progress
www.mustangflyer.com
RV-8 #81964 on hold for now

Hey, I drilled into a finger while building my RV, don't I get some too? :D

Drilling in to a finger is to be expected and is part of the building initiation process. Now drilling THROUGH your finger and a bone will get you an award.

It is in the plans

Drilling in to a finger is to be expected and is part of the building initiation process. Now drilling THROUGH your finger and a bone will get you an award.

I think that step five on the HS was to drill your finger.:p

Kent

Great! I guess I'd better call the doctor and let him know I'm coming and why. :eek:

I've already had a light fixture drop on the back of my wrist and cut three tendins while prepping the shop, :eek: now I have this to look forward to as well - jeez. :D

The wrist accident postponed construction by a year.

What Kettle corn???

Darwin,

I have been doing the receiving at SteinAir lately. There might be a "processing" error and only 1 bag makes it through. Just kidding.... I have all ten digits so I am unworthy of your popcorn goodliness..... but I might sneak some anyway...

I Hate that!

I did it on my first airplane and one day I was like almost finished with the RV and was just thinking smugly...Hey I haven't drilled into my fi...Arrgghh!

Dang that hurts and you always do it with the 20,000RPM air drill!

Ahh memories...:D

Frank

Does drilling through my fingernail count the same as drilling through a bone?

Shhhhh....

Darwin,

I have been doing the receiving at SteinAir lately. There might be a "processing" error and only 1 bag makes it through. Just kidding.... I have all ten digits so I am unworthy of your popcorn goodliness..... but I might sneak some anyway...

Hi Paul,

I won't tell. Help yourself. You are also probably responsible for Quality Control. Same with the next time I need to order something from Stein and the order gets messed up to my advantage:)):eek:

Yo got it <wink>

Darwin,

Well, if you want the "right" parts give me a call...hehehe... Looking forward to your package.

Just for the record...there are a BUNCH of great people at SteinAir. Stein gets.. and deservedly so... the accolades. But Paul and Jed and the Mikes and Dougs. Really top-notch folks. Congrats to you all!