lbgjb

I'm having problems with my SPOT tracker. I turn it on, push the OK button for 5 sec and get 2 flashing lights, but occasionally later I notice that there is only one flashing light--the on/off light. Anyone else have trouble making sure which mode--OK or TRACK your in??

When you turn it on you need to let it sit, open to the sky for 2-3 mins., then push the okay button. Both will flash for 5-6 mins then the "okay" button will go out and the "on" button will continue to blink. It will automatically stay in the track mode once you push okay, but only blink "on". (I think)

Hope this helps.

I'm having problems with my SPOT tracker. I turn it on, push the OK button for 5 sec and get 2 flashing lights, but occasionally later I notice that there is only one flashing light--the on/off light. Anyone else have trouble making sure which mode--OK or TRACK your in??

Call 'em, Larry. I had one of the first units and it worked great for about three months, then it wouldn't track (one of the buttons had failed and I couldn't activate tracking mode). They sent me a new one and I had it in my hands in two days. Works great now.

b,
d

spot problem

I had the same problem today. However, I did not leave it set for 2 - 3 minutes in the open first and I do remember seeing something about that somewhere. I'll hopefully get to try that tomorrow. And, I'll post here whether or not it worked.

Darrell