RVScooter

For all those out there perusing the forums wondering if you can possibly muster up the skill required to build one of these great beasts of beauty, I can recommend nothing more than going to one of the EAA Sportair RV building workshops. I just attended the one in Plymouth, MA last weekend and it was AWESOME.

Over the weekend, each of us built the Vans airfoil practice kit under the guidance of a very experienced A&P instructor. Keep in mind that the purpose of the workshop is not to turn everyone into A&P professionals. It is just supposed to give attendees basic knowledge and the confidence that with a bit of practice, they too can successfully build an airplane.

It's a great first step.

P1010038_zpsd7a4314f.jpg

Last edited:
For all those out there perusing the forums wondering if you can possibly muster up the skill required to build one of these great beasts of beauty, I can recommend nothing more than going to one of the EAA Sportair RV building workshops. I just attended the one in Plymouth, MA last weekend and it was AWESOME.

Over the weekend, each of us built the Vans airfoil practice kit under the guidance of a very experienced A&P instructor. Keep in mind that the purpose of the workshop is not to turn everyone into A&P professionals. It is just supposed to give attendees basic knowledge and the confidence that with a bit of practice, they too can successfully build an airplane.

It's a great first step.

Anyone here going to the one near Seattle (KPAE) in August?

Here's the link: http://www.sportair.com/schedule.html