hecilopter

Well Known Member
I'm thinking of replacing my spark plugs at the next oil change and considering the Iridium fine wire plugs. They are supposed to last longer, reduce fouling and be easier on the mags. The cheapest I can find is at SkyGeek for $44.95. Anyone know of a better source for these?

I'm looking for the Unison UREM38S fine wire plugs to replace my UREM40E massive electrode plugs.

Also, any input from someone who has used these would be appreciated. Worth it or not?

would do it again

I was having constant fouling problems on my IO-360 and my mechanic suggested switching to these type of plugs.

After the switch I have NEVER had another incident.

Expensive but I would do it again.

My O-320 would foul the regular plugs quite often unless I leaned heavily on the ground. After switching to the Unison Autolite fine wires I have had no fouling whatsoever. Certainly recommend them.

Martin in Oz

Let me know if you want some...

I recently switched over my O360 180 hp to auto plugs with dual LSE ignition. I have some used Unision fine wire 38 with about 150 hrs and I had bought some spare champions 38 which are new. Make you a deal on them if you want them. These are definately better than the mass electode models.
Walt