jimbo

Well Known Member
Patron
The spark plug connector nut (looks exactly like the one in the first post here:
http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=7543&highlight=spark+plug

prevents me from fishing the connector thru the oblong hole I made in the baffle for the hard protector cable guard. The guard is off the baffle. How do I remove the spark plug connector nut, or do I remove the other end in the mag to fish thru the hole? Must be a trick to getting the connector off and I didn't want to booger it up trying to get it apart using bad technique.

Jim

In my experience, it's not unusual to have to enlarge the hole in the baffles "just a bit" to get the plug wire ends through - there is usually enough extra "flange" on the diamond-shaped baffle pass-through to allow that.

OK, I get the picture, enlarge the hole instead of taking the connector off the cable. Vans drawing shows the double overlapping hole neatly cut out in the baffle, which I did, now I'll take a file and enlarge it to make it fit. Won't look like the drawing anymore.

Jim