comfortcat

Well Known Member
Friend
I have a DSub 25 connector on the back of my CDI (TKM MC-60) with very little clearance.

Does anyone know where I could get a DB-25 hood that is a right angle?

*sigh* It's always something.

CC

Digikey

I had a similar problem when adding my third G3X screen. They (Digikey) have everything but it takes a little while to sort through the online catalog. Stein could probably help speed the process.

Thanx!

Thanx everyone for the help. Digikey was the winner (and i just ordered stuff from them!)

Stein was polite, but did not carry them
L-com shipping was a bit steep
Digikey was just right!

CC

I had to laugh, Mark, when I read your post.

I also have a collection of 90-deg adaptors that point the wrong way. In fact, I have a collection of a lot of connectors that are "almost" the right ones. My search for a stratus antenna connector added to my collection significantly...

I also have a collection of 90-deg adaptors that point the wrong way. In fact, I have a collection of a lot of connectors that are "almost" the right ones. My search for a stratus antenna connector added to my collection significantly...

Laugh? I nearly cried for the exact same reason.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!