NYTOM

Well Known Member
Been searching for over a hour using every term I can think off but just can't find a thread by one of our family of RVer's here. :confused: I think I may have my better half ( the one who tolerates that thing I'm building in my Hangar/Man Cave/ basement) talked into a trip next summer and desperately need to show her that post.;) The post in question covers a trip made last summer that included Arches & Canyon lands National Parks. There was a photo of Canyon lands airfield, an air shot of the "loop" in the Colorado river and a spectacular shot at the "Delicate Arch" among others. It was one of those posts that make you want to run the shop and start pounding. Does anybody remember that post my any chance? :)

Thank You Danny

That's the one! And even better than I remembered. :)
Reason 11-B4 sub part G why this is the best site on the web.
Thanks Danny, your a trip saver. I owe you a beer.:)

no problem Tom-

one other way to search is to go to the sub forum you think the thread will be in (such as "trip write ups ") http://www.vansairforce.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=92

and if you look under the threads, there are some buttons you can change the parameters to have threads displayed- I usually increase the time duration- either to 100 days or a year, depending on how many results. Then you can browse 3 or 4 pages of results, but the thread should be in there if it is in the right category.

good thing the moderators move trip threads to the right sub forum after a couple days of viewing, it really helps to find them when searching.

Merry Christmas!

You learn something new every day

Danny I didn't even know you could do that. :eek:
Thank You.