[email protected]

I'm New Here
Im looking for contact information for Gary Sobeck. Jay Pratt suggested I contact him for information on a pre-buy inspection in Ramona, Ca. If anyone has his telephone number I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Sean Puryear(806) 202-3906

Sean,

Gary posts here on VAF under RV6_flyer. Shoot him a PM or an e-mail via VAF (do a member search, find RV6_flyer, then right click to get the PM and e-mail options)...and I'm sure he'll get right back to you. I'll send him an e-mail externally with the number you posted above. Good luck on the purchase!!

(EDIT: e-mail sent)

Cheers,
Bob

Last edited:
Thanks for thinking of me.

Unfortunately I am employed full time as an Engineer and my aviation activities must be made to fit in to my days away from work which are typically weekends. My DAR activities come first and my formation flying activities take up most of the rest of my life. If I were retired, I would have the time to help everyone.

Most typical pre-buy inspections are time critical and typically need to be done very soon after the buyer gets interested before someone else comes along to purchase. Unfortunately being employed full time, I cannot respond quick enough on most pre-buys to be of much value.