JMBuie

I'm New Here
I'm looking into building an rv 9a. However, I have never flown in a rv. Can anyone give me some contacts for builders in NC/SC.

Carthage

If nobody pipes up as local to you, I suggest signing up for the RV southeast list on Matronics.

[email protected]

You will see that a common weekend lunch date is in Carthage which is in your back yard. The outings are set up via that billboard list. I'm not flying yet, so I'm saving $100 every Saturday :rolleyes:

Good luck

There are a number...

...of flying and under construction RV's in the Raleigh / Apex area. Look up EAA Chapter 1114 for contact info...

9A SE NC

My flying 9A is here at Ocean Isle 60J, and I would be glad to introduce you to it. I am also starting a new RV9 project. There are several projects in the area, and I believe another about to start. We have a DAR that is familiar out here as well.
Lets hook up!!

Regards,
Chris

Chris

I am in a club at KMEB with a 172 can meet you in Ocean Isle or I have an airstrip that comes to my back door. Just received faa ID,9NR8 Buie Field, in November. Should be on the sectional in July. Runway 13/31 is 2700x50.

Jack

I'm selling an RV 9A that is about 80%. Would be a great project for you. In Greensboro. JC

8A7, Twin lakes ,Advance NC

We have several RV's at Twin Lakes (8A7), -4's,-6a,-7,-8a,-9 and an F1 Rocket. All are flying, several of us have built them. Come visit and see a few different models and I will go over the flying/building experience with you...There are many RV's throughout NC.